Lo5 P5

I have created three folders for my product. The folder named "My folder" contains the ten images that have been edited and fixed my metadata. These are the images that I have chosen to use for my final product and can also be used for future employers or for universities. This means I will need to access the file through any device at any time meaning I will need to upload it to one drive of dropbox to ensure that I am able to access them outside of college. 

The file stated Lightroom photos contains the JPEG of every single photo that I took for this unit. these can be used to show how I have improved as a photography, and how I have incorporated new skills into my work and used different settings for different images. 

The file that is titled metadata contains screen shots that I have taken of each images metadata that I have edited to ensure I have full copyright of my image. 


Screen shots of the inside each file. The file above shows how I have screenshot the metadata of the images and contained them in a folder. While the image below, shows each photo that I have taken from the start of this unit, and how I have improved. 



After editing all my images, I then began to write down the meta date for each one. This allowed me ownership of my images so that I can copyright people who use my images without permission. Furthermore, I renamed each photo so that I could easily identify each one, and added them each to the folder on my desktop. I will then upload the folder onto one drive so that I can access my images at any point on any device. 


While exporting the photos from lightroom, I made sure to make them high ress and good quality. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lo2 M2 Legal and ethical issue when filming

Lo3 D1 Controlling the shutter speed and using a tripod

Lo4 M4