Lo4 P4 Organisation
In this image you can see how I rated each image in Lightroom from 1 to 5 star based off how I think it fits with the Topic of 'Beautiful Doncaster' and how good each shot was taken. The images that I liked will be edited in Lightroom. The images that I rated 5 stars will definitely be used in my final product and be edited in Lightroom, where I will change the saturation, contrast, and delete unwanted things in the image using the healing brush. Images that I felt were blurry and unfocused were discarded and I rated them a 1 star. However images that I felt could be better when edited were labelled 3 stars as I could try to make the image more appealing when editing it. Along with this, I labelled photos such as the TGI Fridays image and the motorway image 5 stars. This was because they were excellent shots that needed minimal editing to make better. As you can see, I have rated this image 5 stars. That is because I enjoyed the shot composition and perspective that we're...










Comments
Post a Comment